What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step teaching you how to secure yours and your family’s privacy
- Showing you how to get rid of spying software, keystroke recorders, and hidden viruses
- Showing you how to protect your personal and financial identity
- Showing you how to gain control of your personal information
- Showing you how to protect your business and website
- Showing you how to use social media the right way
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Patriot Privacy Kit scores 78.61/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to https://www.patriotprivacy.com/videocb/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: patriotprivacy.com you’ll also be taken through to patriotprivacy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)